The animations of Disney movies have captured the hearts of the people of all ages. The Disney characters and movies have greatly influenced our childhood days. But, who says Disney characters are only for children? Having a Disney character tattoo is the best way to express your love for these characters!
We wonder why these adults have chosen a Disney character than any other animated movies, and these people answered honestly. For them, Disney gave a feeling of belongingness, a feeling of having a family—which is for life, just like the tattoos.
Disney character tattoo is for adults, too!
- 0.1 Disney character tattoo is for adults, too!
- 0.2 Do you want to have a Disney couple tattoo with your significant other?
- 1 What should be done before getting a tattoo?
- 2 We want our Disney Character tattoo to last forever, don’t we?
These tattoos will give you a nostalgic feeling. Your admiration for your favorite characters will embed forever in your skin. Below is a list of the best Disney character tattoo ideas that have your favorite character.
The Disney Castle or the Magic Kingdom Castle is not a Disney character. But, it appears in the introduction of every Disney movie. Those who visit the Disney theme park finds the castle the most memorable attraction. The design of the castle came from both the ideas of fictional and realistic castles.
In the year 1971, the Magic Kingdom Castle stood at 183 feet tall at the Anaheim park. There are a number of Disney tattoos that are an inspiration of the castle. Some of the castles designs were in geometrical, minimalist, classic, and detailed.
Do you want to have a Disney couple tattoo with your significant other?
From the Disney castle, love sprouts. Every Disney movie made us believe in true love and happily ever after. The movies and characters of Disney gave us hope for the magic in the real world. There are cute couples who showed their declarations of love through Disney characters.
Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse Tattoos
The most famous Disney characters are Mickey and Minnie. A Mickey Disney character tattoo denotes eternal youth and a cheerful personality. The positive personality of Mickey came from Walt Disney’s personal outlook.
The Mickey and Minnie couple tattoos are available in classical outlines. These outlines include their bows, head outlines, and their iconic “ready to kiss” position.
The couple tattoos of Mickey and Minnie is usually in areas that are not sensitive. These tattoos are from small to medium sizes. The level of pain with these tattoos are tolerable but, when placed on bony areas it can still be painful.
Beauty and the Beast
Tale as old as time, the Beauty and the Beast will tell the tale as time bounds. No one can forget the iconic first dance of Belle and the Beast, they are one of the most romantic couples in Disney. Their story tells us that love is not bound only to sight, it is more of what is in the heart.
Our hearts melt with these Beauty and the Beast couple tattoos, We are a firm believer with happily ever after.
Tinkerbell and Peter Pan
In the movie, Peter Pan is an epitome of childhood while Tinkerbell is the delicate fairy that follows Peter Pan through his adventures. Tinkerbell became the epitome of love, independence, and femininity. The Disney Character tattoo of Tinkerbell and Peter Pan are varied into various color.
The Peter Pan tattoos are an iconic symbol of childhood and adventure. This denotes that even though we are adults, we can still remain as children at heart. With this Disney Character tattoo, we will never grow up.
Disney movies will not be complete without their fantasy stories and peculiar creatures. Let us not forget the story of Alice in Wonderland and the Toy story adventures.
Alice in Wonderland
The story of Alice in Wonderland is a based on bizarre imagination and psychedelic animations. The characters of the movie are peculiar, it is unlikely for the viewers to see that kind of characters. Thus, the characters are embedded in the minds of the viewers.
Although the movie had a number of characters, there were a few who became a fan of them. The characters might be full of nonsense and silly humor but in context, they really have a deeper sense.
The most popular Disney Character in Alice in Wonderland aside from Alice is the Cheshire cat. Cat denotes femininity and they can travel to other dimensions of existence. It is believed that the Chesire cat acts as a guide and protector from the dangers that a person can encounter in the dimensions.
The movie has inspired more people for its beautiful lesson. The movie spiraled to the favorite childhood toys wherein the friendships were tested, the importance of joy and play during childhood were depicted, and the taking of risks.
The story of Buzz and Woody was something for everyone. As their saying goes, “you’ve got a friend in me.”
Disney movies bring color into our lives. Thus, it is in awe that these rich-colored and beautiful tattoo inks bring color to these Disney character tattoos.
It is in no doubt that we want to preserve our tattoos forever. Tattoos are like memories and thoughts written on your body. Before you decide to get a Disney Character tattoo, you should know the precautions and the basic information about having a tattoo.
What should be done before getting a tattoo?
- Do a research. This is the basic and essential step of having a tattoo. It needs an actual preparation, your mental and physical state should be in a good condition when having this tattoo. To make the research easier, look for tattoo portfolios there are recognized and reputable tattoo artists.
- Do not look for cheap prices. It is better to pay a high amount for a high-quality work than to save and get a mediocre work.
- Go to the shop and check it out. It is a catch when you found the tattoo shop that you like, visit the shop, meet the artist, check the equipment before the tattoo is done. For starters, you can have a small Disney character tattoo first and then come back for something that is bigger.
- Spend a lot of time about the design you want to have. The result of the tattoo will live forever with you. Thus, it is your responsibility to choose well the design of your tattoo. Pick a tattoo that has something personal embedded in it.
- Eat before getting a tattoo. The tattoo artist does not want you to pass out. Eat a meal or bring some snack that you can chew on during the session.
- Do not bring your friends with you, this is a mistake. People who go with their friends go against the advice of their tattoo artists and pay more attention to the advice of their friends.
- Make sure that the design is what you really want. Make sure that the placement and size are what you wanted, and the tattoo artist will begin to ink it with a needle.
- Brace yourself, it will hurt. Yes, it really will. The needles will poke quickly and deeply into your skin.
We want our Disney Character tattoo to last forever, don’t we?
There are tattoos that will fade over time. The distortions and fading of tattoos are caused by the changes in our body and improper skin care. The complex reaction of the skin can make the tattoos permanent.
Follow the instructions handed by the tattoo artist. New tattoos are like wound flesh, use the recommended lotion and wash it with the recommended soap. New tattoos heal for 2 weeks to a month. This is the most critical phase, promote proper healing and keep the area clean with an antibacterial soap. Avoid fragrances to promote a faster wound healing.
People get confused which tattoo to get, the black and white or the colored tattoo. However, color tattoos fade more than the black and white tattoos. Any color of the tattoo can fade over time when it is not taken care.
With proper skin care, your tattoos will not fade. The elasticity and edges of the tattoo will fade over time. How to do this? Make it a habit to moisturize the area of your tattoo. Apply the moisturizer sparingly, do not let oil and makeup to damage the tattoo.
Apply sunblock, the sun is one of the causes of color fading of tattoos. The effect of prolonged exposures is wrinkles and exhaustion.
Moreover, the tattoos depend on the appearance of your body. Thus, weight loss, weight gain, and muscle gain can affect the appearance of the tattoos. If you are pregnant, it will not damage the tattoo, but stay hydrated and moisturized to ensure that the tattoo will return to the original size.
Over the centuries, tattoos have been discovered to be practiced across the globe within tribes. The practice has been a popular form of body art. The tattoo industry has evolved, they are now innovative with their own funds.